Espgaluda was released by Cave as an arcade game in 2003.
Player gains extra life at 4 and 14 million points, or obtaining extend item.
Playstation 2 version came out and included a walkthrough DVD video.
It is a feature added to Playstation 2 version of the game. Following changes are made:
- Redesigned stages.
- There are new fighters made available to players which are: Jakou, Chihiro, and B-5.
- Player gains extra life at 80 and 280 million points.
- Arranged BGM remixed by Super Sweep was played.
- Game difficulty is same as 2nd loop.
- Continue and mid-game joining are disabled.
- Reversed button layout for shot and guard barrier button.